Code of Ethics
At Blackstone Learning Solutions Group, we are responsible for adding value to the organizations we serve and contributing to their success. We accept professional responsibility for our individual decisions and actions. We are also advocates for the profession by engaging in activities that enhance its credibility and value.
As professionals, we must strive to meet the highest standards of competence and commit to strengthen our competencies on a continuous basis. At the same time, we will create and sustain an environment that encourages all those we deal with to reach their fullest potential in a positive and productive manner.
- Respect the uniqueness and intrinsic worth of every individual.
- Treat people with dignity, respect and compassion.
- Ensure everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and new competencies.
- Assure an environment of inclusiveness .
- Develop policies and procedures that foster fair and equitable treatment for all.
- Act in a responsible manner and practice sound management.